Hungry for Him

Today in church we sang a song, We Are Hungry, that I haven't heard in quite some time. In fact I think it might even have been as long as my SBU days since I have heard this song during worship. As the church was singing I just sat and meditated on the words as a prayer to God to know Him more. I wanted to share the lyrics with you also to meditate on.

Lord I want more of You
Living water rain down on me
Lord I need more of You
Living breath of life come fill me up
We are hungry We are hungry We are hungry for the more of You
We are thirsty, oh Jesus We are thirsty for the more of You
Lord I want more of you
Holy Spirit rain down on me
Lord I need more of you
Living breath of life come fill me up
We are hungry We are hungry We are hungry for more of You
We are thirsty, oh Jesus We are thirsty for more of You
We lift our holy hands up We want to touch You
We lift our voices higher and higher and higher to You

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP