Gratitude

With the new year hear I have been thinking about resolutions. I rarely make them any more because I hardly keep them. But the past few weeks I have been thinking about all the blessings in my life that I am thankful for, and all of the wonderful, undeserving gifts that the Lord has given me. I recently read a blog post at Passionate Homemaking about gratitude and making a list off all the things you are thankful for.
You can read it here:
I have decided to do the same thing this year. Although with a baby coming next month, I am going to modify my gratitude list to listing one thing (possibly more) that I am thankful for everyday this year.
1). I'm thankful for the grace, mercy and love from my sovereign Father.
2). Bible reading and prayer every night with Brett before we go to sleep.
I want to spend this year meditating on the things in life that are most important and life-giving, as well as the fun, everyday blessings that make my heart happy.
Happy New Year, here's to making 2011 a year filled with thanksgiving and reflection.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP