Autumn Blessings: 10 things I love about fall

I LOVE FALL!






It is my absolute favorite season of the year. There are 10 things that I love about fall...





  1. The temperature changes from the brutal heat of the summer, to cooler, crisp weather.


  2. The leaves turn beautiful shades of yellows, reds, oranges, browns, and greens.


  3. Pumpkins and squash are bountiful which means many recipes for soups, breads, desserts, and of course for decorating.


  4. Apples are crisp and in season, and going to pick apples fresh from the tree is such a joy.


  5. The four months of fall- September means back to school, organization and new routines. October means pumpkin patches, apple orchards and birthday month. November is the season of Thanksgiving, my absolute favorite holiday of the year! And December (yes part of the month is technically still fall) is the gateway to Advent.


  6. Hearing the leaves crunch under my feet as Silas and I go on daily walks.


  7. Enjoying a warm cup of coffee after the long, hot summer. Nothing beats a good Pumpkin Spice Latte!


  8. Pulling out the sweaters and cardigans, but still being able to wear flip-flops on my feet.


  9. The beginning of the seasonal decorating which leads into Christmas. Below I have posted some of my fall decor.




  10. A time to stop, think and be reflective during the busy season of fall. To be be reminded off off God has blessed me and my family with.



My Pintrest inspired fall wreath that I made and is now hanging on our front door.






A lovely fall centerpiece on our dinning room table







Spiced Pumpkin candle sitting in my kitchen window box.









Potpourri pumpkins fill a basket on the coffee table in the living room.









Fall candles and cornucopias in place on my picture table in the living room.








A future fall lover, just like his mommy!

Did I mention that...I LOVE FALL!?


Bridget  – (October 18, 2011 at 9:17 AM)  

I wish we had the fall weather here in Florida...I am jealous, but enjoyed looking at your pictures and reading your Top 10.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP